The workouts are designed so that anyone can do them! If you’re having any troubles, we recommend modifying the movements. Some of our apps include modifications, but here are examples of modifications you could do:
- If you have joint issues, lessen your range of motion.
- For knee issues, if you cannot do a full push-up do wall push-ups, and avoid jumping motions.
- If you have trouble with balance keep both feet on the ground for any one-legged exercises.
- To make squats easier, use a chair and do chair squats instead.
- To make push-ups easier do knee push-ups or wall push-ups.
- For cardio, opt for lower impact activities such as biking or walking.
You always have the option of cutting reps or weight or just using your bodyweight for many exercises. You can also take more breaks and go at your own pace. You’re not competing with anyone but yourself so there’s no need to rush!
And as always, please consult your physician or physiotherapist if you have any specific issues.